2015 Bartlett Christmas Parade, Saturday, December 5
The Bartlett Christmas Parade will be held on Saturday, December 5th. This year’s theme is “The Magic of Christmas” Let’s see who can come up with the most magical theme.
Line-up for floats will begin at 2:30 p.m. Line-up for all other participants begins at 3:00 p.m. The parade will begin promptly at 4:00 p.m.! Float judging will begin at 3:00 p.m.
2015 Christmas Parade entry form
There will be 1-First place float, 1-second place float and 1-third place float. The overall winning float will be awarded the SWEEPSTAKES.
For a total of 4 winning floats.
Float Rules and Requirements
10 points will be given for conformity to parade theme
10 points will be given for float entry theme
10 points will be given for overall appearance
10 points will be given for special effects (music, animation, lighting, etc.)
40 total points given
Entry Rules and Requirements
- No items can be thrown by any parade entry! You are allowed to walk along the spectators and hand out items. This is a safety measure for the participants and the spectators at the parade.
- Each entry will need a banner identifying their entry.
- Please limit people not in costume walking with your entry.
- No entry over 15’ from the ground
- NO SANTA CLAUS. He is the vocal point at the end of the parade.
- No unnecessary stopping at any time
- No previous winning floats permitted in the judging competition.
Miscellaneous Vehicle / Business Entries
Vehicles must be unique custom show vehicles or licensed antique vehicles. There will be a limit of 8 vehicles per car club. Business entries will be limited.
There is a $25.00 entry fee for miscellaneous / business entries. No entry fee for churches, civic groups or float entries.
Line up number and information will be mailed out Thanksgiving week.
We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday, December 5, as we welcome the Christmas holidays!
There is NO rain date for the parade.
Email any questions to email@example.com